* Health & Safety Policy
Statement of Intent
The objective of this policy is to attain and maintain high standards of health and safety performance throughout Satrex Ltd (known as the “Company”).
All persons conducting activities under the name of the Company will adhere to this Health & Safety Policy.
The Company will comply with the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 and associated regulations.
Hazards will be identified and the risk of injury, disease or dangerous occurrence will be minimised by the achievement and maintenance of high standards of health and safety. These standards will be achieved, “so far as reasonably practicable” by the following:
- Demonstrating a visible management commitment to high standards of health and safety performance and promoting a positive health and safety culture.
- Providing and maintaining equipment and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health.
- Providing and maintaining a safe working environment that is without risk to health, together with adequate facilities and welfare arrangements for employees.
- Ensuring and maintaining means of access to and egress from the workplace that are safe and without risk to health.
- Have in place adequate arrangements for the regular assessment of work activities in order to identify related hazards and the control of associated risks.
- Have in place effective systems to protect employees and other persons affected by the Company activities.
- Have in place adequate arrangements to ensure the safety and absence of risks in connection with the use, handling, storage of transport of articles and substances.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure the health and safety of employees of the Company.
- Obtain the cooperation of employees in enabling statutory obligations under health and safety legislation to be complied with.