Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding of health and safety. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how you can make a real difference to the wellbeing of yourself and others through changing your behaviour. And because it focuses on best practice rather than legislation, it's suitable for delegates from around the world, and not just those from the UK.
The course is a 100% match to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘Passport’ syllabus.
1. Introducing working safely
2. Defining hazard and risk
3. Identifying common hazards
4. Improving safety performance
5. Protecting our environment
1. A 10 question, multiple-choice assessment paper
2. Three hazard spotting exercises (15 mins)
When you pass, you’ll be awarded an IOSH Working safely certificate or a credit card-sized IOSH passport card.